This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday: Spanish Lessons!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Thankful Thursday: Spanish Lessons!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Spanish Lessons!

Well, it's Thankful Thursday again--where does the time go?!  Today, I wasn't feeling very well, but I spent the day reviewing what I have learned of Spanish. My daughter, Kelsey, and I have the opportunity to begin Spanish lessons again tonight, and I am very grateful for that, and that it worked out for our teacher who is also a friend, to come to our home for the lessons. The Lord has been showing Himself strong on my behalf in a profound way lately. He has opened doors, closed others, made it clear what He wanted me to do, and been very near.  Today I'm grateful for the opportunities that are available to us, such as learning Spanish from a native speaker from Chile.
What are you thankful for today?  Visit Laurie at Women Taking a Stand to participate and read other thankful hearts!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LaVonne said...

It is nice to hear your thanks today. I am visiting from Thankful Thursday. I really like your header post. I will come back and read more! I always need good advice and uplifting words :)

Blessings!

March 18, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Bless you as you learn a new language.

March 18, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hi LaVonne!
Good to have you here! I hope you come back soon, and I look forward to getting to know you:)
Blessings,
Wendy

March 19, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Denise,
It was so fun tonight, because I was able to speak in Spanish in conversation for about an hour! This is just what I need.
Blessings,
Wendy

March 19, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home