This Page

has been moved to new address

Busy Days and The Buffalo Days Parade!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Busy Days and The Buffalo Days Parade!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busy Days and The Buffalo Days Parade!

Wow, these have been a wild few days! Sorry I've been MIA.  I thought I'd give you an update via some photos! In a separate post I'll include my Manage It (Victorious in Christ) Monday post.

Make sure to go and read that and also about the Tornado in Wadena, my father-in-law's hometown! So, here goes!
The busy four days began Saturday, when we went to the
Buffalo Days Parade!


post signature

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

Nice pics! I love marching bands and that car looked very cool! :-)

June 23, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Thanks for the update.

June 23, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home