This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation

Friday, November 26, 2010

Dayspring is Having
The Sale Of The Year!!
Friday-Monday, November 26-30

Save 30% with the biggest coupon of the year! Expires Nov. 30.

Do you like to share the message of Jesus Christ in every way possible, as I do, and especially emphasize Whose birthday we're celebrating at this time of the year?!  Well, Dayspring makes that a beautiful and affordable opportunity right now with their huge sale of 30% off on your ENTIRE ORDER!
You can even get 30% off things that are already on sale!  I love it.


Buy your Christmas Cards on sale or even get ahead and buy them for next year!  I believe in sending Christmas cards with a Christian message, because I've learned that my card may be the only mention of the Lord Jesus Christ, the only witness, that some on my Christmas card list hear all year long!  My card may be the only one coming from a Christian for some of those I send a card to.  I bought my cards from them last year to send this Christmas.


I also love to decorate at this time of year.  You can buy Christmas decorations that silently speak of Jesus Christ to all your guests.  Even those who won't allow you to share Christ with them or speak of your faith in Him will be reminded of Jesus and hear some Truth just by entering your home!  I love having people over for snacks after skating, dessert or a meal after church, or offering neighbors who drop in something to drink or eat, and I especially love using seasonal plates and dishes--pretty things that make my guests feel special.  Now, if the special things have a special message, that's even better.  The "Jesus is the Gift Collection" does this so well--they have so many items, all kinds of things, that you can serve with or use as gifts.  I love the Snowflake Home Collection design and especially the swirly white on red!  Aren't they cute?  I've noticed that adding color to my home really adds warmth.  And not only can you buy  decorative Christmas items for your home (please make sure you click on the links here and see for yourself) and dishes for serving your company that reflect the real reason for the season, but you can order gifts for the special people on your list, knowing that you're saving money, too. I love buying from a company that is dedicated to the Lord and where I know the quality and service are going to be excellent, and that's Dayspring.


I hope you'll take advantage of this great sale and get a real jump on the season, and you know what you'll like best?  You can, as they say, "shop from your seat, not wear out your feet"! Yay.  Remember, your entire order from DaySpring is 30% off, so click on all the links to get in on the savings!
post signature



Save 30% with the biggest coupon of the year!


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home