This Page

has been moved to new address

Summer, Winter, Fall

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Summer, Winter, Fall

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Summer, Winter, Fall



Scenes of Winter
In October
2009


These are the scenes that we awoke to earlier this week!  The snow has now all melted, and we have returned to the colors and temperatures that we think of as more appropriate to fall!  My husband, who just returned from summer-like weather (85 and beautiful!) in Arizona, has experienced summer, winter and fall all in one week! 








Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home