This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I would like to ask my readers' forgiveness for having put some items in my store this past month which, though there is nothing "wrong" with them, would not be purchases which I could, in good conscience, advise a "friend" to make. I hope that all my readers will think of me as their friend and one who they can trust implicitly. Please forgive me.
"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold."
Proverbs 22:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home