This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow Friday: Welcome New Followers and Friends!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Follow Friday: Welcome New Followers and Friends!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Follow Friday: Welcome New Followers and Friends!


Welcome to Follow Friday! If you are new to this blog, please let me introduce myself, and then please take a look around, read a post or two, and come back often!I am a SAHM, who Homeschooled her "kids", who are now grown up.  My passion is to be an encouragement to younger moms, but I love meeting and getting to know people! Getting to know new friends has been such a blessing!

Friday Follow is hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades!
Please follow, and I'll try to come around to your site, too!  (If you leave your url in your comment here, it makes it a lot easier:)  Thanks!
This has been a good way to meet other bloggers and gain new followers, and I look forward to meeting you!
Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
--Grab the Friday Follow button and include on your Friday Follow blog post.
--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
--Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like.
--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.
--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.
This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

MckLinky Blog Hop

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Hi everyone!
Though I will be gone for the next couple of days, I hope that you will come and look around, leave your comments, and follow! I will catch up with you when I return, and look forward to meeting you!
Blessings,
Wendy

April 2, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home