This Page

has been moved to new address

Meeting New Friends on Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Meeting New Friends on Friday!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Meeting New Friends on Friday!

New Friend Fridays
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I haven't felt like I've talked to all of you this week, so I'm looking forward to getting back here and connecting again--It's been a crazy week, but it's Friday!!
 So, Welcome, Dear Friends and New Visitors!
Before I post my Food Friday Recipe of the Week, (Look here later today!) I thought I'd link up to hopefully meet some new friends! Please take some time and read a few posts before you leave and become a follower or subscriber, if you like what you see here! And don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can come by and visit you!  I love meeting new friends!
Update on our week:
We have had company staying with us for a week now: my brother and nephew came two weeks ago tomorrow, and then friends (a young couple with their 3-month-old baby) arrived on the following Wednesday and left Tuesday.  My brother and nephew will be leaving to go back home to Florida tomorrow. Needless to say, it's been a little busy around here! So, this past week I've been re-posting some favorite articles which I wrote a year or so ago, which you may have not read, or if you have, contain messages which we need to be reminded of (me included!)  Also, I posted my 4th of July/Independence Day Photos! Which I'm sure you will enjoy! 
Today, my kids are working, my brother's with my mom, my nephew is here with me, and it's a little quieter, so I thought I'd try and participate in the bloghops, and post my recipe of the week!
 
For those of you who are new here, please go here, to find out more about me and this site, or you can click on the topics on the linkbar above or on the Topics on the Sidebar which especially interest you!
There's something for everyone!
Favorite Subjects of mine are:

 Oh...and, I hope you'll be blessed!





post signature



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ron Cooper said...

Hi!

I’m following you now on New Friend Fridays! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

July 23, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home