This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful For A Wonderful Award: "A Blog With Substance"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Thankful For A Wonderful Award: "A Blog With Substance"

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thankful For A Wonderful Award: "A Blog With Substance"


I received this award last week, and due to a very busy week, I haven't been able to pass it on, so I decided to at least acknowledge that I received it, because I am so very honored to receive "A Blog With Substance" award, from Jennifer at A Mother of Action.

Jennifer, Thank you so much!

I really do pray that what I place before your eyes is substantive and worth giving up one of your most precious commodities: your precious time!

Right now, I will only complete the first of the three requirements, and that is to "thank the blogger who awarded it to you"!

The Complete Award Rules are:
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using ten (10) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

Thank you again, Jennifer! As to my philosophy, motivation and experience...using 10 words!!  It's almost impossible for me to say Hello in less than 10 words, much less summarize my whole philosophy, motivation and experience!!  But I will come back later and try.

Now, I want to leave you with the most substantive words I can, from God's Word:

"For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all
in the bowels of Jesus Christ.
And this I pray, that your love may abound
yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment:
That ye may approve things that are excellent:
that ye may be sincere and without offense
till the day of Christ;
Being filled with the fruits of righteousness,
which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God."
Philippians 1:8-11

May you all have a blessed Lord's Day, and a Happy 4th of July!
post signature





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home