This Page

has been moved to new address

Birthday Freebies!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Birthday Freebies!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday Freebies!

It's my birthday next Tuesday, August 24th, so I've been researching birthday freebies! Here's what I've found! So far I have printed out coupons for:
  • A free birthday meal at IHOP (2 eggs, 2 bacon strips, 2 pork sausages, and 2 buttermilk pancakes, with toppings of fruit and whipped cream!)
  • A free appetizer with purchase of an entree at Houlihans
  • Also one free entree at Houlihans (can't use together another offer) (This is my husband's favorite restaurant! Yay!)
  • A free dessert with purchase of entree or pasta at Biaggi's
  • A free "like it create your own creation" (ice cream + 1 mix-in) from Cold Stone Creamery
  • And I have signed up for more!
I have not yet confirmed whether my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, has any freebies or not, however they are currently (as of today, August 19, 2010) offering in my area the "Never-Ending Pasta Bowl" with over 40 combinations for only $8.95!  If you have growing boys, especially teenagers, at home, then this deals for you, Mama! (Make sure you check and confirm any offers listed below to see that they are available in your area.  I did not have the time to call and check on each one of them obviously!)  Freebies include:  restaurants that give free meals with the purchase of a meal, free desserts, or a song and a free dessert, fast-food restaurants that give freebies, and places like Cold Stone Creamery and Culvers that give you free ice cream treats!!  Fortunately, the offers are usually good for a couple of weeks or even for up to a month!

So, how fun is that?!!
Here is a brief list, (remember to check availability in your area):
A
Applebees
B
Bakers Square
Bennigans
Benihanas (free entree)
Ben and Jerry's
C
California Pizza Kitchen
Caribou Coffee free drink
Champps
Chilis
Cold Stone Creamery
Culvers free ice cream (sundae?) when you buy one
D
Dairy Queen free Blizzard when you buy one
Dave and Busters
Dennys (free Original Grand Slam breakfast--pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage--on your birthday with proof of id)
E
El Torito
F
Fazolis
Fox and Hound
Fuddruckers 
G
H
Houlihans (free meal with one paid)
I
IHop (free pancakes:  when you sign up, on your birthday, and on the first anniversary)
J
K
L
M
Macaroni Grill $5 off of 2 entrees when you sign up in the e-club
Maggianos
N
O
Olive Garden
P
Q
R
S
T
Taco Bell
T'Zehas
U
V
X
Y
Z
Let me know of additions or corrections to this list that you know of, and I will continue to update it!  Happy Freebie!
post signature


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Looks like you will be eating well on your birthday!
I will gladly give you 10% off anything you want from my shops as a little birthday treat. Hope your day is great!!!

August 19, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Stephanie, Thankfully, I have a month to use the freebies--it wouldn't be pretty if I had to eat all of that in one day!! I also found out Benihana gives a $30 coupon, which will arrive in a week or two! I've never been there, but it sounds like a fun experience, where they cook your food at the table! That will be a "girls night out" because my husband doesn't like seafood, unfortunately.
Thanks so much for the birthday gift of 10% off! You are so sweet! I'm sure I can find something wonderful, because I love your jewelry!
Wendy

August 19, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home