This Page

has been moved to new address

Come and Follow!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Come and Follow!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Come and Follow!

    Bloghops are about meeting new friends, and finding new blogs that you may not have happened onto any other way. I love seeing who has come to visit. (If you don't want to read all the fine print, just click on all the red stuff  and read:)

    If this is your first time here, I'm so glad you came!

    (Picture me with big smile meeting you at my front door and opening it wide and inviting you inside:) And Old Friends, you know me so well, just come on in and help yourself to something to eat and drink, take your shoes off and sit down--in other words, 
    Everybody Please come in and make yourself at home!
    I love company, and I hope you'll read a bunch here and get to know me a little.   
    And won't you give me a chance to get to know you? Please leave a comment and, you know what, I'd really love to get over 200 followers before our trip to Washington, DC! (I've been kind of stuck at 179 now, and it would be so great and encouraging to see a bunch of new followers, but as always, I pray that the Lord will send who He wants to come and read and follow.)  But, that would be so wonderful! (But follow only if you truly want to:) Ok, So... (official welcome now)

    Welcome, Old and New Friends!

      Introduction to you who don't know me (wow it's hard to describe yourself in a few words!): I am a Christian who loves and lives for the Lord Jesus Christ, a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom), wife, and a Homeschooler, (though my teaching days are completed, as my "children" are now 24 and 21).  We are blessed to have our kids still living with my wonderful husband and me at home.  My passion is to help and encourage young women, wives and moms to fulfill their God-given roles, and I love to write, so this blog is my way of doing it all.
    Specific themes that I have written on which you might enjoy (click on the links):
     Hospitality Series: check out "The Ghastly Guest"  and "The Goldens"
      • Timely Tips on Tuesday  Everything helpful: from organization, to scheduling your prayer time, to child-training, to running a home, to tips for you as a mom to littlees.
      • Food Friday (Clicking here will take you to all my Recipes: Every Friday I share a tried-and-true recipe that you'll love! And don't miss Rob Barrett of "Cooking for Dads"--you'll love his cooking show, and find some of his recipes here!) 
      • And Read Thankful Thursday posts, a meme (though I do miss sometimes) that I try to participate in weekly.
      So, get a cup of coffee or tea or a glass of lemon water, and enjoy looking around and reading! I also really love meeting new people, so please let me know you were here and I will come by and visit your site, also.  Follow or Subscribe me, and Grab my button on the left, if you like what you see here!
      Disclaimer: Like everything else in the world, don't leave your discernment at home--check everything out yourself and check it against the Word of God:) 
      Please come back later today to see another great recipe (one more time only from Kate) on "Food Friday"! 
      post signature
      Thanks, Mail Carrier
      Nan with Quality Time Bloghop
      New Friend Friday will return, but go over to The Trendy Treehouse and check out the Before and After projects, and enter, if you have one!

    Labels: , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
    Blessings,
    Wendy
    If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home