This Page

has been moved to new address

God of Wonders

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: God of Wonders

Monday, January 4, 2010

God of Wonders

I have given you many recommendations for good books to read, and I will give you more in the future, but today I want to give you a recommendation for an excellent DVD.





Our family was given this DVD for Christmas, and we watched it together this past week. Well, all I can say is, "It's fantastic!"



"God's wonders surround us. And these marvels reveal much about our Creator. Through creation we glimpse His power and wisdom, His majesty and care. Creation is speaking to those who will listen..."
The cinematography is awe-inspiring, the factual information mind-stretching, and throughout the whole it is faith-building and glorifying to our Awesome Creator!

One of the elements which makes this an excellent DVD to give to your unsaved or questioning relatives and friends, besides having in your own DVD library, is the presence onscreen of obviously extremely intelligent and educated scientists who believe in Jesus Christ, experts in various scientific fields, who relate scientific and spiritual truth and information which supports the Biblical creation story. Homeschoolers note: This is an excellent Science resource!

I highly recommend this DVD for you and your family.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Ann said...

That sounds awesome, Wendy! I'll check if NetFlix has it, or maybe the library. Thanks for the tip!

January 4, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home