This Page

has been moved to new address

Manage It Monday: Limits? Obstacles? Problems? Listen to the Testimony of Nick Vujicic

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Manage It Monday: Limits? Obstacles? Problems? Listen to the Testimony of Nick Vujicic

Monday, May 17, 2010

Manage It Monday: Limits? Obstacles? Problems? Listen to the Testimony of Nick Vujicic

You think being a wife and mom is hard? Marriage is a challenge? Homeschooling is the most difficult thing God has ever asked you to do?  Meet Nick Vujicic.


So the question is, "What's Limiting Me Today?"
First, do I know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior?  Truly. Am I sure?  If not, I should read the verses below, and commit my life to Jesus Christ today!
Second, if I have the total assurance that I am saved from hell, am I totally surrendered to the Lord? Who am I living for? Whose life is it--mine, or the Lord's?  Is this "my" life to order and control?
Thirdly, what's limiting me today?  Am I available to God?  He doesn't ask me to overcome my "disabilities" first. However He made me, wherever He's put me, He'll use me, but am I willing? Will I go where He sends me? Will I do what He says?
The Good News is that every one of us can trust in this same Jesus Christ,
the One Who is Nick's God, to be our Lord and Savior.
The victory that He gives to one can be had by all!


"Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified,
whom God raised from the dead...
Neither is there salvation in any other:
for there is none other name under heaven given among men,
whereby we must be saved."
Acts 4:10, 12
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
Romans 3:23
"For the wages of sin is death;
but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Romans 6:23
How can I be saved?

"But God commendeth His love toward us, in that,
while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God
hath raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Romans 10:9-10

"For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.
For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die,
we die unto the Lord:  whether we live therefore, or die,
we are the Lord's.
For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived,
that he might be Lord both of the dead and living."
Romans 14:7-9

A good rename of "Manage It Monday":  "Be Victorious in Christ" Monday (and every day that ends in y).

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jami Balmet said...

Hi Wendy!
Graduation went really well! It was so much fun to see all of our family for the weekend and I was so proud as my husband walked across that stage!!
And we move this coming Saturday! And because we went away this weekend I have't started packing yet! Yikes! lol I'm gonna be busy this week! But we are very excited to get into our new place.
Aaw how was your anniversary weekend? Our anniversary is today (yay!) and so we went away this weekend also to this great little villa. It was so much fun and relaxing!
Oooh I love love love redecorating!! I wish I could buy furniture like in a video game. As soon as I get sick of my old decorating I could just click on my furniture and hit sell and then re-do the entire room ;). Good luck decorating! Share pictures with us when you are done ;)
I hope your Monday is starting off your week great!
Jami

May 17, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger TiemannFamily said...

Thanks for posting this! It really put things in perspective!
Briana

May 17, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Wow, very powerful.

May 17, 2010 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Joan Hall said...

Hi Wendy - thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. God can use any means to bring someone to salvation.

I had heard of Nick Vujicic before - he has an amazing testimony. Most people would want to give up.

Have a blessed day and week!

Joan

May 17, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hi Joan! I just recently heard about Nick's testimony, and it tied in perfectly with what God has been pounding into my head lately, which is: Be Grateful!
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Wendy

May 17, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hi Briana,
Yes, this is such a powerful story to me. God has really spoken to me through it. The message has been loud and clear lately, through this testimony, through others' suffering, yet having great attitudes, and then yesterday at Family Fellowship, in the message: Be Grateful! Gratefulness is the mark of a Christian. A powerful message.
Blessings,
Mrs. Gunn

May 17, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thanks, Jamie! I'm praying for you! I'm so glad graduation went well and was a blessing.
Wendy

May 17, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Wow that video was amazing! Back in 08 Nick came to Liberia and we were living there so we got a chance to see him! He has such an amazing testimony!!

Thanks for sharing that.

May 18, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home