This Page

has been moved to new address

Tuesdays are Terrific!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Tuesdays are Terrific!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesdays are Terrific!

The fact is, I love Tuesdays! I don't know exactly why, but Tuesday is almost always a pretty good day for me! I hope your Tuesday is going wonderfully well.

I decided to do two Tuesday linkups today, as long as I've been participating in the Tuesday Tag-Along, and I do love photography, so this seemed a natural. You might like it, too!
Faithful and True Followers and Regulars, 
Thank you for your friendship, which I treasure!
I will never take you for granted!

Welcome, New Friends from Shutter Love Tuesdays! 
Please take a minute to read a few posts and check things out!

Tuesday Tag-Along Friends, let me know you were here!
I look forward to meeting you!
The theme this week of Trendy Treehouse's Shutter Love Tuesdays is "Sports"! Head on over here for all the rules. Oh, and did I say, you also get to vote? If you love taking pictures, or have a family-friendly photo that fits this category, you also might enjoy entering! 

This photo was taken on a 4th of July picture-perfect day, and reminds me of a simpler time.



post signature




First Linkup is Tuesday Tag-Along


Second Linkup is Shutter Love Tuesdays

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianne Pysh said...

Wendy-

Thanks for visiting Lucy and I, and I'm so glad you enjoyed her! When I met her, I knew I had to share her with the world, and I know that her little face, and her antics have made a lot of people smile which makes me happy!

I enjoyed your blog and can't wait to come back for more visits!

Lucy's Human

July 27, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home