This Page

has been moved to new address

Online Homeschool Consultant

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Online Homeschool Consultant

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Online Homeschool Consultant

Lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking and praying about what God wants me to do this year and in the future.  I have a ministry (in person and through this blog) to women, and I especially love and desire to help Homeschooling moms.  I have, in the past, been asked to consider becoming a Homeschool Consultant.  Then, it wasn't the right time, though I seriously considered it.  I have also been praying and thinking about possibilities for income as an offshoot of blogging.  This week, an idea came to me: Would there be an interest in Online Homeschool Consulting?  Is that something you, or someone you know, would be interested in? How much of a market is there for these services? My preliminary thoughts of services that would be included are:  help in starting up, monthly (online, skype, or email) consultations, help with choosing curricula, grading help, planning help, possible unit study planning, or help with lesson planning, encouragement and suggestions to assist you as a parent who has been called of God to teach your child(ren).  With Skype, talking to a person (or meeting with a family) across country (or on the other side of the world, for that matter!) has become easy and free!  With the internet, communicating and linking up people with resources has become very doable.  What do you think? No one's being asked to sign up for anything at this point, (I'm just doing an interest poll) and there's no obligation involved in your response, but would you or someone you know be interested in the services of an Online Homeschool Consultant?

post signature



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home