This Page

has been moved to new address

After The Storm

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: After The Storm

Monday, September 27, 2010

After The Storm

Here are some cool photos Kelsey took after a summer storm a little while ago.  It seems our electricity goes out almost instinctively.  Oh, a storm's coming, I'd better go out.  I don't mind too much, as I like to imagine myself living in a simpler time 100 years or more ago.  I bring out my antique lanterns, light them, and listen to the quiet (no humming, clicking electrical appliances or electronic equipment).
The light emitted from the lantern is beautiful and calming, and reminds me of Jesus' words, "I am the Light of the world."
A double rainbow
I like to focus on the light
What beauty the Lord gives to us in simple things!
post signature



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home