This Page

has been moved to new address

I Finally Did It!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: I Finally Did It!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Finally Did It!

This is *so* exciting, guys! I have been wanting to do this ever since I heard of it from Berean Wife (thanks, BW!) two months ago. I've finally done it. I installed InstaVerse. It is this incredible tool which, when you type a Bible reference, such as Titus 2:5 or 1 John 1:9 or Genesis 1:1, causes the verse to appear (in a popup window) when you hover over it with your mouse. Try it!  Besides working here on my blog, it will work when you're reading an email or Word document as well.  I absolutely *love* that, when you are typing and want to include a Bible verse, such as Phil. 4:8, all you have to do is hold down Alt and F8 and it will type in the verse for you!! Yay!  Best of all, InstaVerse is *free* in the King James Version, which is what I prefer, anyway!  For a minimal fee, you can download other versions. I'm very excited (can you tell I'm excited?!) to use this new tool--I think it will do two fabulous things.  It will motivate me to use a lot more Scripture in my writing, (because I'm really bad at remembering the reference of a verse; usually I know the gist and most of a verse, but sometimes I say a verse and my kids say that was MMV: Mom's Mutilated Version, so now I can get it right every time!) and it will cause you, and me, to have the Word before our eyes and in our hearts much more. I think of verses coming before our eyes over and over, as though they're splashing our minds and bathing our thoughts, like ocean waves.  Then, pretty soon they're like a huge wave *drenching* our souls with the Word. We'll be saturated with it! Isn't it fantastic!? (*Cheering, jumping up and down*)
So, click on this link and you can get your own free today!
Get InstaVerse!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Very awesome.

February 4, 2010 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger Berean Wife said...

Wendy,

I'm glad you enjoy the program. I find it so helpful especially because I read most websites through feeds (similar to emails) so the hover feature is great.

I'm glad I could be of some help. :)

Berean Wife

February 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home