This Page

has been moved to new address

Brunch Recipes on Food Friday: Recipe for Quick Quiche Cups

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Brunch Recipes on Food Friday: Recipe for Quick Quiche Cups

Friday, March 25, 2011

Brunch Recipes on Food Friday: Recipe for Quick Quiche Cups

I'm posting my recipe on Food Friday a little later in the day, because I'm running behind after suffering migraines all week, and Kelsey (my "right arm") being sick--we're finally taking her in to the doctor, but I think you'll agree these were worth the wait.


I've been pouring over recipes in preparation for a Spring Celebration Brunch which I'm hosting in a couple of weeks for a special group of young moms I've been blessed to get to know.  I've told you about this group before, called "A Mom Thing."


Today and next week I'm going to post Brunch recipes which I hope to try out and maybe use.  If you try them, please let me know any helpful tips you find that would help me!  I'm praying for all the food at the Brunch to be delicious!  And the cooking part of the Brunch is the part I worry about the most!  This recipe sounds delicious!
credit

Recipe for Quiche Cups
(The photo above is not mine--I haven't made this recipe yet:)--but a different recipe and they're cute, and you can go to that site to see how they made them, but first please read this post and the links here--Thanks!)
Serves:  10
Ingredients:
1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sour cream
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
2 Tbsp finely chopped sweet red pepper
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1 tube (10 oz) refrigerated biscuits


Directions:

  • In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
  • Add eggs; mix well.
  • Stir in Swiss cheese, bacon, red pepper and oregano; set aside.
  • Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-inch circles.  Press onto the bottom and sides of 10 greased muffin cups.
  • Divide the egg mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 2 tablespoons for each.
  • Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.  Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.

Nutrition Facts:  1 serving (1 each) equals 205 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Enjoy!
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home