This Page

has been moved to new address

Mother's Day Photos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Faith's Firm Foundation: Mother's Day Photos

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Photos


These are photos of Mother's Day.  We spent the day with my mom.  Kelsey was a sweetheart and made the whole meal, but more than that, she totally made all the decisions, bought the groceries, everything.  Right now, making one more decision is harder than making a meal!  It was all delicious, of course.  I was very grateful.



Today and tomorrow I'll be sharing some photos with you, because I thought you might like to see them, and also, we are in the middle of our remodeling project, and I don't have much time to post.  I'm still checking in, and will respond to comments!  I took a video of the "Before" and some pictures after we began ripping and tearing, so we'll see if I can get them on here in the next few days.

There's still time to link up to Mondays Are Great.  I don't know where you all were this week, or what you were doing, but I'd really like to read testimonies of God's helping you, and protecting, and encouraging you this past week.  If you're still breathing, that's proof that He was there and was at work in your life.

My kids and husband gave me a blue topaz necklace and a gift card to my favorite restaurant, Olive Garden!  I gave her some pretty paper plates and matching napkins, and I wrote a letter of thanks to my Mom, as I mentioned I might.  I think she was pleased.

After dinner we played Dominoes (Mexican Train).  Dane won.
We had a lovely day together.


The Flowers Kelsey bought for Mom and me

The Trifle was scrumptious!
Yes, the recipe will be on Food Friday:)
post signature



Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Phyllis Sather said...

I'll be looking forward to the truffle recipe.

May 11, 2011 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm planning to post the recipe Friday, that is, if I can find it in the boxes I've packed!
Wendy

May 11, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Alyssa W. said...

Your Easter celebrations looks lovely Mrs. Gunn!! Trifle - oh yum!
Hugs to you and Kelsey!
Love,
Alyssa

May 12, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my blog! Come on in and make yourself at home! I love connecting. Comments are the way to do that! Tell me about yourself. Please connect back, ok?
Blessings,
Wendy
If you would rather, my email address is faithsfirmfoundation(at)embarqmail(dot)com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home